- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Mayfield High school
The first 200 words of this essay...
My second coursework for my Mathematics GCSE course is based on statistics. I have been provided with data from Mayfield High school. Mayfield is a fictional school. Mayfield School has 1183 students from year's group 7 to 11. The data that is provided on each student includes, name, age, year group, IQ, weight, height, hair colour, eye colour, distance from home to school, usual method of travel to school, number of brothers and sisters, key stage 2 results in English, Mathematics and Science.
Hypothesis - The right-handed girls have an IQ number higher than the left-handed girls. I am going to investigate this hypothesis showing graphs and tables.
The next table shows how many students have in each year group.
The following table show the right and left-handed girls on school.
Use right hand
Use left hand
Use both hands
Left in Blank
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
IQ Correlation (view all)
- HYPOTHESIS Blonde girls are more intelligent than non blonde...
- My hypotheses are: -1. People's average SAT and average GCSE...
- Mathematics Statistics Coursework
- Examining the relationships between the attributes of the pu...
- A typical intelligence test asks a variety of questions, man...
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.