- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Rollercoasters. I will use the rollercoaster database to answer the following question: Is it true that the fastest rides are the most exciting?
The first 200 words of this essay...
I am going to be completing a statistical investigation from some collected data. This will be obtained from a World Rollercoaster Database. The information that can be seen from the database about an individual rollercoaster is: which country designed it, when it opened, its height, its length, its max speed, the ride time, and the thrill factor out of 10. I am going to investigate whether the fastest rides are the most exciting. I would like to answer this question during the course of the investigation.
I will use the rollercoaster database to answer the following question:
"Is it true that the fastest rides are the most exciting?"
The aim of the investigation is to answer this question.
Here is a list of possible hypotheses:
a) Faster rides are the most exciting.
b) There is a relationship between the max speed of rollercoaster's and their thrill factor, although the correlation is not consistent.
c) Faster rides are not necessarily the most exciting.
I think that faster rides tend to be more thrilling and daring, so therefore more exciting. For this reason, I believe that hypothesis a)
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- GCSE STATISTICS/Data Handling Coursework 2008
- Maths driving test
- maths estimation coursework
- Data Handeling
- Mathematics Handling Data Coursework: How well can you estim...
- Data handling. There are many different ways of collecting ...
- Statistics coursework. My first hypothesis is that people w...
- Statistics Coursework. I am going to study the wealth of co...
- The relationship between level of parental education and SAT...
- For our GCSE statistics coursework, we were given the questi...
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.