- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Statistics Coursework - Pulse Rates
Aim ~ The aim of my investigation is to compare pulse rates, body temperature and hours of exercise, from pupils in my school.
"The normal pulse rate for 11 - 16 year olds is 70 - 100 beats per minute."
Hypothesis: ~ Females have faster pulse rates than males because when I researched this, I found that
a female's heart does generally beat faster than males.
~ The older you are, the lower your pulse rate, because according to research, an
increased age means decreasing resting pulse rate and a decreased exercising pulse
~ The more hours of exercise you do, the slower the pulse rate because research says
regular exercise keeps you fit, therefore your heart doesn't need to work twice as
~ The year 7's have slower pulse rates because they are forced to stay healthy and eat
healthy. Youngsters are also a lot more active.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Comparing length of words in newspapers (view all)
- Language of Speech - In this essay I will analyse the speech...
- Maths Statistical Coursework
- Compare and Contrast Features Of Two Used Software Applicati...
- GCSE Statistics Coursework
- I have always found it fascinating how the English language ...
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.