- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Used Car Prices
- Essay length: 3172 words
- Submitted: 08/09/2003
The first 200 words of this essay...
Used Car Prices
There are many factors that will strongly affect the price of a used car, such as the:
- engine size
- condition of the car
- type of fuel used
- number of previous owners
I plan to investigate how mileage, engine size and age of the car will affect the second-hand selling price of a used car, as I believe that these are the most important factors that will have the greatest effect on the price.
- Firstly, I will analyse the data we have been given in the appendix.
- I will input this data on to a spreadsheet to aid my analysis.
- Using the 'Auto Filter' function I will group cars under their make, enabling for a fair comparison to be made between the price and the factors that will affect price.
- I will produce scatter graphs which will display the results in such a way that a trend can be spotted easily.
- From these trends I will make a few simple hypotheses, stating what I
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Gary's (and other) Car Sales (view all)
- Maths Coursework - Used Cars
- "Used Cars" Statistics Coursework
- What Influence Did Henry Ford Have On 1920s America?
- Gary’s used car sales
- Ford Motor Company
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.