- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Word Spread of newspaper articles
The first 200 words of this essay...
In my coursework I will be comparing three newspaper articles which are in the following newspapers 'The Sun' (tabloid newspaper), 'The Sheffield Star' (local newspaper) and 'Telegraph' (quality newspaper).
I will also be analysing the readability of each newspaper story.
For my hypothesis I will be testing the readability. In this case I will be testing the readability of a tabloid newspaper. This is because I think that a tabloid newspaper is easier to read because their articles are mostly aimed at younger people.
Also the tabloid newspaper writers use a much easy language to understand where as the quality and tabloid newspapers are written in much more detail than the tabloid newspaper. I also think that the tabloid newspaper article will be easier to read whereas the quality and tabloid newspaper is much harder to read than the local newspaper.
Furthermore, I think that the local newspaper will be easier to read than the tabloid. This is because the local newspaper is aimed at all ages so it will be easy to read and understand by intelligent people and also none intelligent people.
Overall I think that the local newspaper and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Comparing length of words in newspapers (view all)
- Language of Speech - In this essay I will analyse the speech...
- Differences between a broadsheet newspaper, such as the Dail...
- Compare Nooligan by Roger McGough with Street Boy by Gareth ...
- Compare: The first chapters of Bill Bryson’s &#...
- 'The Seed Shop' by Muriel Stewart is a poem I read recently ...
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.