- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Advertising - Analyse three text based advertisements.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Analyse three text based advertisements. In you analysis, state exactly who the target audiences are and explain how the advertiser has used graphichs and language to persuede the reader to buy the product.
I am going to analyse three advertisements. This will include writing about the target audience, the graphics and the language used. The adverts I am going to use are:
* Collection 2000- makeup.
* Curly girl- hair curler
* Winnie the poo, Roo juice- children's drink.
Advertisement 1, Target Audience
I think the first advertisement is aimed at women. The reasons for this are, it is only women on the advert, and as it is makeup being advertised men don't usually wear it and the advert is from a woman's magazine.
I think the age group of this advert would be teenagers up to young adults. In the picture there are two young females modelling the makeup, which shows that it might be aimed at that age group. Young adults of this age wear makeup and the girls reading the magazine would see the advert and maybe want to wear it from seeing
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Analysis of magazine car advert.
- How do advertising images persuade us to consume?
- Women in advertising from The 1920’s to the present...
- The purpose of advertising is to inform or persuade people t...
- Propaganda Used Today.
- Analysis two advertisements for the same products aimed at t...
- Tennant's Lager Advert Essay
- Advertisement Review - John Lewis's 2011 Christmas TV ad.
- How is Lady Gaga represented across two different mediums?
- Evaluating two promotional videos - Music Video Tyler the cr...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.