- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Analysis of Shampoo Advertising.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Analysis of Shampoo Advertising
Everywhere you go advertising is all around us. Whether it is in town with billboards and banners, or at home via the media with T.V. or radio.
Advertising is important to study as it tells us about how the mind reacts to pictures, colours and words and how the right mix of these tools can subconsciously force us into buying products which we would usually not consider buying. One example of this would be to buy a particular food because of advertising suggesting that you could lose weight, showing very attractive slim people but in small print on the product it says "only as part as a calorie controlled diet".
In this piece I shall discuss an advert for a shampoo manufactured by Clairol called "Herbal Essences".
The main picture in the advertisement is of the bottle at an angle with the shampoo exploding out of the top into flowers. I believe that this is trying to suggest when the bottle is opened, you are "hit" with a sudden powerful aroma of fresh flowers. The bottle is bursting with a natural fragrance.
The background of the advertisement has been kept
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Car Market Segmentation.
- The Styles and Purposes Of Radio Advertising
- The purpose of advertising is to inform or persuade people t...
- Promotional Strategy for a chocolate
- Cadbury has value added to its products in many different wa...
- Analysis two advertisements for the same products aimed at t...
- Tennant's Lager Advert Essay
- Advertisement Review - John Lewis's 2011 Christmas TV ad.
- How is Lady Gaga represented across two different mediums?
- Evaluating two promotional videos - Music Video Tyler the cr...
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student