- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Commentary on holiday advertisement.
The first 200 words of this essay...
This advertisement is attempting to inform and persuade any group of people to spend their holiday on the beaches of Spain. It is not a very expensive trip therefore not requiring a particularly rich or exclusive target group. The impression the advert gives is that this can be a holiday for anybody; for families with kids who will love being by the 'seaside', for honeymooners who can have the ideal undisturbed, exotic honeymoon by the beach, for married or unmarried couples who want to catch up on the romance, and even for those old people who want to get away and have a relaxing time on the shores of Spain. Basically it is a holiday for any age group who want to unwind, relax and yet still have time for fun and romance.
As the advert is based solely upon beaches, I decided to create a colour theme accordingly. The blue background represents the skies and the sea, and the yellow foreground depicts the sandy, golden beaches. The big title 'SPAIN' is an orange, yellow, red colour and is supposed to represent the setting sun, as are the titles of the beaches which are also red. The pictures,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Women in advertising from The 1920’s to the present...
- The purpose of advertising is to inform or persuade people t...
- Analysis of magazine car advert.
- How do advertising images persuade us to consume?
- Propaganda Used Today.
- Analysis two advertisements for the same products aimed at t...
- Tennant's Lager Advert Essay
- Advertisement Review - John Lewis's 2011 Christmas TV ad.
- How is Lady Gaga represented across two different mediums?
- Evaluating two promotional videos - Music Video Tyler the cr...
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.