- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Create a Garden Centre Website for a garden centre.
The first 200 words of this essay...
I had to create a Garden Centre Website for a garden centre. It had to be bright and colourful so it attracted the customer to the garden centre. It had to have all the information of plant details and where the garden centre is situated.
I chose Microsoft Publisher to answer this task because this was better to manipulate pictures around the screen and also you can use Word Art and Border Art to make my website look more colourful and attractive.
Page 1 (Home Page)
* The garden centres name e.g., the plant house garden centre. This is bright and bold and in a clear font.
* The address of the garden centre. This is important because people need to know where the garden centre is or they won't come. This is bright and colourful and has a colourful background so it stands out to the customer.
* The title. This is the homepage it needs to be there but is not that important so it does not stand out as much as the address.
* The 4-hyperlink pictures and the text. These are at the bottom of the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Narrative (view all)
- The two titles of the two news articles that I am comparing ...
- Media refers to communication which is information passed on...
- Horror trailer evaluation.
- The Italian Job
- A Detailed Comparison Between Tabloid and Broadsheet Newspap...
- Explore how Hancock Conforms to the Genre Expectations of a ...
- Pleasantville is a fantasy comedy-drama film written, produc...
- In this movie Wall-E people have become so dependent on tech...
- Explore the ways Shrek and the Practical Princess subvert St...
- Analysis of the film "We Need To Talk About Kevin"...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.