- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Creating a newsletter
The first 200 words of this essay...
Suhaila Mohamed 10N (Mr Authur Tuesday 4th lesson)
Short Course I.C.T. Coursework
Part 1: Identify
Statement of the problem
I have chosen to interview Alan Ford, who is the Manager of Acorn Youth Club. My task was to create a newsletter on what has been a great week at the Acorn Youth Club, with many events and competitions taking place. I was asked to make sure that the newsletter was aimed especially at the teenage and young adult audience, with lots of information which highlights Acorn Youth Club from other youth clubs. The information would also have to advertise more youngsters to join ACY (Acorn Youth Club).
The above stated are the main purposes of writing this newsletter, which will be displayed in local libraries and schools. Importantly, I had to make sure that it could be used as template, for future newsletters, with ease.
Consideration of alternative solutions
There are several ways to producing and presenting this newsletter, but each way has its pros and cons.
One way is to design, plan and write it by hand. The positive aspect of this is that you can get down
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Narrative (view all)
- Discuss the way in which 'Neighbours' by Tim Winton and 'Sto...
- The mass media has played a major role in structuring public...
- Analyse how structural and linguistic devices are used to ta...
- Analyse two leaflets of your choice. Compare the presentatio...
- English Language Coursework
- Pleasantville is a fantasy comedy-drama film written, produc...
- In this movie Wall-E people have become so dependent on tech...
- Explore the ways Shrek and the Practical Princess subvert St...
- Analysis of the film "We Need To Talk About Kevin"...
- The Influence of Ganster Films such as New Jack City and Men...
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Zoey. University Student.