- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Dangers That Reporters Face.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Dangers That Reporters Face
Most people are ignorant to the fact that news reporters face incredible risks within their profession. This fact is obviously clearer now due to the war coverage and the deaths of some reporters. There have been many fatalities of reporters over the past year, and it is discouraging to think that the only reason that the public is aware of any of these deaths is because it is a time of war. Most people are unaware of the dangers that reporter face when there is no war going on. Due to the fact that the media is so biased, I was defiantly fooled.
One incident that was reported was the death of a German journalist and a Spanish journalist that were killed by an attack in Iraq. Julio Anguita, the Spanish journalist, worked for a newspaper called, "El Mundo," and Christian Liebig, worked for the German weekly called, "Focus." Both of these men were killed in the line of duty, by a rocket attack from the Iraqis. There is always a risk in any profession that one may aspire to, but here
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Narrative (view all)
- Troy - summary of the plot of the film.
- An Analysis of an Article in the Big Issue called Sun Vampir...
- Persuasive Writing: Charity Appeal Letters.
- A close textual analysis of Chapter Eighteen of 'Notes From ...
- Write a response to 'Embroidery' by Ray Bradbury from two di...
- Pleasantville is a fantasy comedy-drama film written, produc...
- In this movie Wall-E people have become so dependent on tech...
- Explore the ways Shrek and the Practical Princess subvert St...
- Analysis of the film "We Need To Talk About Kevin"...
- The Influence of Ganster Films such as New Jack City and Men...
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.