- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Examined, Compared and Contrasted; the Action Aid and NCDL promotional leaflets.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Examined, Compared and Contrasted; the ActionAid and NCDL promotional leaflets.
Within the world of advertising, salesmen employ many different methods to persuade their readers to part with their money. These methods are more prominent in adverts put forward by the various charities and voluntary organisations. Adverts and promotional documents developed by charities differ from that of other organisations in that they have little to offer in the way of physical merchandising. They do not offer a service to the reader, nor do they provide entertainment or amusement. And yet, still they request us to fund and sponsor their activities. They ask for money, and yet it seems they offer little or nothing in return.
For these reasons, such commercials and adverts fashioned by these organisations make very interesting subjects for study. Those employed to produce the aforementioned medial documents - across an assortment of mediums; television and radio; newspapers and magazines; the web; billboards and other similar publications; - must devise a variety of ways in which to promote their charity - that both appeals to the reader, and generates money.
Each charitable organisation uses many similar and many different methods
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Advertising techniques
- The purpose of advertising is to inform or persuade people t...
- Advertisement Evaluation - Domino's Pizza leaflet. How would...
- Discuss gender representation in television advertising aime...
- James Bond textual analysis
- Analysis two advertisements for the same products aimed at t...
- Tennant's Lager Advert Essay
- Advertisement Review - John Lewis's 2011 Christmas TV ad.
- How is Lady Gaga represented across two different mediums?
- Evaluating two promotional videos - Music Video Tyler the cr...
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""George Boustred English, Maths, Science, Resistant Materials, History, Music. GCSE Student