- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
I will be comparing the two advertisements on holidays; Dominican Republic and the New Zealand adverts.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Paul Loughlin 11AW
GCSE English Coursework
I will be comparing the two advertisements on holidays; Dominican Republic and the New Zealand adverts. In my writing I will be explaining the two adverts and then see what similarities they have and what differences separate the two. Also I will be looking at the different techniques used the advertisements such as colour and layout.
The Dominican Republic is showing a beautiful holiday. Its shows a sun kissed Island with crystal clear waters and elegant scenery. The presentation and layout of the Dominican Republic suggests that it is a "plenty to do" holiday. The pictures are a variety of attractive and very exotic images to show the natural landscape of the country, therefore the images suggest the country is unspoilt beaches of golden sand and elegant plants and coast lines. The lack of buildings and people suggest that the island is deserted and that the holiday is peaceful and quiet. The pictures show that there are many activities to participate in like the action packed white water rafting and the game of golf which can be fantastic under the orange glow of the setting sun of the island.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Women in advertising from The 1920’s to the present...
- The purpose of advertising is to inform or persuade people t...
- Analysis of magazine car advert.
- How do advertising images persuade us to consume?
- Analysis of TV Advertisement - ‘The Lynx Effect&...
- Analysis two advertisements for the same products aimed at t...
- Tennant's Lager Advert Essay
- Advertisement Review - John Lewis's 2011 Christmas TV ad.
- How is Lady Gaga represented across two different mediums?
- Evaluating two promotional videos - Music Video Tyler the cr...
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.