- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Intro to Pro Communication #2
The first 200 words of this essay...
LECTURE 2 BRAND PORTFOLIO QUESTIONS
1. Lecture 2 highlights the difference between the 4 P's and the 4 C's.
The Marketing Mix
The marketing mix is the necessary building block which allows the promotion of a successful product. Contemporary marketing states "the branding strategy is the core of product strategy. Promotion is done around the brand; price is also set on the basis of its brand; even place also focus on the distribution of brand". 1 Therefore in order to successfully promote a product all aspects of the marketing process must be achieved to reach its potential. These aspects follow:
- Developing the product
- Pricing it
- Promoting it
- Deciding which place or places the product will be distributed.
Product is the main influence of a consumers experience when purchasing a brand due too two reasons. Firstly, through the product the consumer has to form perceptions about the product. For example aspects like quality, value for money or durability are considered. "The attributes of the product quality can vary from category to category". 2 Therefore there will be inconsistencies between customers. In regards to
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Audience and Production Analysis (view all)
- How effective is the NHS no smoking campaign in persuading i...
- Assess the pluralist view of the mass media ...
- James Bond Casino Royale Analysis
- Blind Date
- How Does The Director Tim Burton Convey The Alienation Of Ed...
- How does the director of Mission Impossible 2 build intrigue...
- Music Promotion. I am going to analyse a MySpace page of th...
- Why "Jersey Shore" is Good for Us
- Tim Burtons spin on Lewis Carrolls Alice in Wonderland is a ...
- How to write an Enterprise news story - New Restaurant Opens
- Truman Show essay . Analyse how visual techniques are used t...
- Analyse an advertisement and discuss the imagery it contains...
- "The mass media today is part of everyday life" Us...
- Comparison of two newspaper articles. The two articles I ha...
- How the film Shrek parodies the traditional Disney fairytale
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.