- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Intro to Pro Communication #2
The first 200 words of this essay...
LECTURE 2 BRAND PORTFOLIO QUESTIONS
1. Lecture 2 highlights the difference between the 4 P's and the 4 C's.
The Marketing Mix
The marketing mix is the necessary building block which allows the promotion of a successful product. Contemporary marketing states "the branding strategy is the core of product strategy. Promotion is done around the brand; price is also set on the basis of its brand; even place also focus on the distribution of brand". 1 Therefore in order to successfully promote a product all aspects of the marketing process must be achieved to reach its potential. These aspects follow:
- Developing the product
- Pricing it
- Promoting it
- Deciding which place or places the product will be distributed.
Product is the main influence of a consumers experience when purchasing a brand due too two reasons. Firstly, through the product the consumer has to form perceptions about the product. For example aspects like quality, value for money or durability are considered. "The attributes of the product quality can vary from category to category". 2 Therefore there will be inconsistencies between customers. In regards
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Audience and Production Analysis (view all)
- "The mass media today is part of everyday life" Us...
- Explore how far the representation of gender in Q magazine c...
- Media Studies Representation Essay
- Is the media too powerful?
- How might we evaluate the impact of the media on politics?
- Analyse Doves Men+Care and Garniers Synergie Stop. How effec...
- Our film trailer was called The Unseen, the genre was horror...
- No Country For Old Men Review GCSE
- How does the director of Mission Impossible 2 build intrigue...
- Music Promotion. I am going to analyse a MySpace page of th...
- Assess the pluralist view of the mass media ...
- Truman Show essay . Analyse how visual techniques are used t...
- Analyse an advertisement and discuss the imagery it contains...
- Analyse how the music, camera angles, special effects and pr...
- Comparison between the front pages of Bella magazine and Tro...
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.