- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
media coursework on 3 advertisements
The first 200 words of this essay...
English Language Media Coursework
(For Mrs Knell / Mrs Constanti)
By Dan Forsdyke
We have been studying advertising and we have been looking at different techniques at how advertisers sell there product. There are a few famous techniques I will talk about some of them. There is the technique of repetition which 1 of the adverts below use, standing out colours as do some of the adverts chosen. In this coursework I will be showing you the techniques that each advert use, the way they use Celebes and/or models. I will also say what the anchorage is in each advert, But not forgetting the target audience. I will be talking about 5 adverts which are: a retiring advert two fragrances - crave - Calvin Klein and Irresistible - Givenchy and two mobile phones adverts one being the new iPhone and the LG Chocolate.
First I will be starting off with the retirement advert. On the retiring advert "your pension and other benefits". They are stereotyping the old man in the picture... for example old fashioned table and the chair, the man is wrinkly, white hair, balding, glasses, slippers I could go on.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Audience and Production Analysis (view all)
- "The mass media today is part of everyday life" Us...
- Comparison of two newspaper articles. The two articles I ha...
- Assess the pluralist view of the mass media ...
- oh what a lovely war
- kelly slater game analysis
- No Country For Old Men Review GCSE
- How does the director of Mission Impossible 2 build intrigue...
- Music Promotion. I am going to analyse a MySpace page of th...
- Why "Jersey Shore" is Good for Us
- Tim Burtons spin on Lewis Carrolls Alice in Wonderland is a ...
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.