- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The purpose of the two adverts I'm analysing are to persuade and to inform young drivers to wear seat belts and not to drink alcohol when driving
The first 200 words of this essay...
Adverts are everywhere and the purpose of the adverts is to sell something, to persuade or to inform you about something. These adverts are advertised in different ways like on buses, in shop windows, billboards, posters, leaflets, internet and etc. adverts come in different sizes like big ones on billboards and small ones on leaflets. Adverts are in our every day life and without these adverts we wouldn't know what is on offer.
The two adverts on analysing are produced be the governments and they are both target at specific audience. This audience are young drivers. The purpose of the two adverts analysing are to persuade and to inform young drivers to wear seat belts and not to drink alcohol when driving, because it is dangerous. My first impression of the adverts came as a shock to me. I didn't like the picture that was used in the adverts because the man had blood all over his face the two adverts are very eye catching. I found these two adverts from the internet and after I saw these adverts I decided to always wear a seat belt. The two adverts have a lot in common,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Advertising techniques
- The purpose of advertising is to inform or persuade people t...
- Advertisement Evaluation - Domino's Pizza leaflet. How would...
- Discuss gender representation in television advertising aime...
- James Bond textual analysis
- Analysis two advertisements for the same products aimed at t...
- Tennant's Lager Advert Essay
- Advertisement Review - John Lewis's 2011 Christmas TV ad.
- How is Lady Gaga represented across two different mediums?
- Evaluating two promotional videos - Music Video Tyler the cr...
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.