- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Volkswagen Advertisement Analysis. The advertisement for product recall of Volkswagens with defective glove compartments makes it appear like the advertisement is a very modest one.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Volkswagen Advertisement Analysis
The advertisement for product recall of Volkswagens with defective glove compartments makes it appear like the advertisement is a very modest one. There is no command directed at the viewer, nor a question designed to make the viewer feel inadequate or lacking some way, it merely states the fact that there is a product recall.
Having said that the advertisement 'appears' modest, this advertisement that shows a car with an imperfection actually advertises Volkswagen in a positive manner and promotes Volkswagen. The purpose of the ad is to express Volkswagen's quality of car; this is put quite bluntly in the advertisement when it says,
"As this is not in line with the high standards of quality that Volkswagen has for its products,"
As well as this statement that puts it very frankly that Volkswagen products are very high quality, the mere fact that they are advertising and recalling a product that was 34 years old at the time that the advertisement was shown and the vehicle had such a trivial imperfection (the glove compartment) will immediately make the viewer think that Volkswagen sets very high standards for everything that
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Marketing (view all)
- Analysis of The Guinness advert
- Discuss the ‘Fairy Aromatics’ washing up l...
- Discuss the Effectiveness of the Different Techniques Used i...
- Proposal Template (Binge Drinking)
- Describe a range of covert advertising techniques. Why do ad...
- Analysis two advertisements for the same products aimed at t...
- Tennant's Lager Advert Essay
- Advertisement Review - John Lewis's 2011 Christmas TV ad.
- How is Lady Gaga represented across two different mediums?
- Evaluating two promotional videos - Music Video Tyler the cr...
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo