- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Controlled assesement for music video
The first 200 words of this essay...
Controlled assessment for music video.
We chose to do Riverside-Sidney Samson, for our music video. We chose this because we wanted our video to be fun and upbeat. We wanted the finished product to be abstract, we didn't want a story to it, and didn't really have a message to put across. Our target audience was teenagers because this type of music appeals to them.
The genre of Riverside, is house/electro, this is an upbeat, dance genre, and used mostly in nightclubs. The conventions of this genre is that it is made on a computer. Using instrument sounds, the main one being drums. The artists project a fun, carefree manner, and present themselves as being fun loving, party animals, and their songs and videos are never serious. The original video was filmed using sexy ladies, then lots of different colour, cartoons and animations to make it sexy. We wanted to take the idea of the abstract, random video, but put it in a different context. The subject matter in house/electro songs, is young people being free, living life and having fun. The genre gets you in the mood to party, its the sort of song you play when
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- Water Pollution and Case Studies
- Business plan. Pet planet the business will be a puppy train...
- manufacturing specification
- Another Sikh Wedding
- The Haunted Resort (English Creative Writing Coursework)
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""M Singh. English. A Level Student.