- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
GCSE Citizenship - Cancer Research UK
- Essay length: 8043 words
- Submitted: 18/12/2007
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE Citizenship Studies 3280 (Short Course)
Paper 2: Participating in Society
Internal Assessment Front Sheet
Centre Name & Number
The Long Eaton School
Candidate Name & Number
Candidates may continue on a separate sheet if necessary for any of the following sections. Separate sheets should be attached securely to this form and should clearly list the centre name and number and the candidate name and number, and the section for which the separate sheet has been completed.
Description of citizenship activity
Describe how you participated in a school or community based activity. The activity was;
* School based
* Community based
* Work experience based
a. Describe the activity
We had a stall selling cakes and wristbands. All money went to the LAF charity (Lance Armstrong Foundation.) I went out myself to buy the cakes with my own pocket money, We sold the cakes and wristbands, and we set up a stall and sold the cakes and the bands. We rose as much
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- How to write a good CV
- NVQ BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2: MODULE 202
- Who is responsible for Desdemona's death?
- NVQ BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2: MODULE 219
- Importance of Following Instructions
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.