- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
How to write a good CV
The first 200 words of this essay...
A good CV
If you need to find a good job, you need to have a good CV. Despite the fact that there is a lot of information circulating, many CV's arriving the consulting companies are wrongly done.
Depending on the applicant's professional experience and age, the CV can have between one or two pages. For the recently graduated applicants with less than 5 years of working experience, it is recommended that the CV is no longer than 1 page. If applying for top jobs, like managers, it can be two pages long, but no more than that.
It should always be written in computer, in an A4 page, and using only one type of font or, at most, two (one for the text and one for titles). It is not advisable to use colours and it should be printed in a white, smooth page.
A good CV is divided in clearly identified parts, and the information must be placed following an order.
First, personal data or information should be written, taking into account that it should be as short as possible and specifying information directly. It's always good
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- NVQ BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2: MODULE 202
- Who is responsible for Desdemona's death?
- Importance of Following Instructions
- 'Describe How the Travel and Tourism Industry Has Developed'
- Tragic Ending in A View From the Bridge
""Chris Mckellar. Media Studies, IT, English. A Level Student.
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.