- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Internal Customers at Longleat (Leisure & Tourism)
The first 200 words of this essay...
Internal Customers at Longleat
Longleat employs approximately 197 staff and up to 450 during the peak season in summer. The is a clear structure with workers within Longleat, The marquees of Bath meets with the General manager & Land agent every month to make sure everything is running smoothly and to put forward suggestions to Lord Bath about possible new attractions or new pricing policies. The general manager then meets with department managers to again discuss possible new attractions for the park or maybe replacement of old unused attractions. The department managers then meet with their staff to see how everything is working down on the 'front line', from all these meeting we can clearly see that happy staff is key to Longleat.
Training is given to all staff to make sure that the Longleat staff can work in a safe and enjoyable environment, before each member of staff starts the job they go around all the attractions so they can see all the attractions and they can see what goes on around the park. Inductions will be carried out by the line manager with will involve specific training to the area of
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- How to write a good CV
- NVQ BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2: MODULE 202
- Who is responsible for Desdemona's death?
- 'Describe How the Travel and Tourism Industry Has Developed'
- Importance of Following Instructions
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Salma Ahmed. Law and English. GCSE Student.