- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Science in the Work Place
- Essay length: 2254 words
- Submitted: 22/09/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
The International Chemical Manufacturers
Brunner Mond is an international business which has various locations around the world to cater for the worldwide demand for theses products. The United Kingdom based site is situated in Northwich, Cheshire, and the address for this site is situated below;
Post Box 4
The original site which was the United Kingdom based site is located in an area which can make their business needs. The Northwich sites are in close distance from the locations of the raw material needed. The sites are near to the Cheshire Salt plain which Northwich is upon and that provides Brunner Mond with Brine (Sodium Chloride solution), Limestone can be quarried and transported from Buxton which is a mere twenty miles distance from Brunner Mond. Some other materials collected from nearby areas are Carbon or also known as Coke which are imported from South Yorkshire coal fields and water from the River Weaver. All these areas of raw material are close to Brunner Mond which makes transporting and receiving these materials much easier.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- How to write a good CV
- The Haunted Resort (English Creative Writing Coursework)
- NVQ BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2: MODULE 202
- Who is responsible for Desdemona's death?
- NVQ BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2: MODULE 219
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.