- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The Flight English short story
The first 200 words of this essay...
"This is gonna be so cool" Ryan said, staring at the 12inch model aircraft his twin sister, Beth got him for his Christmas.
"Come on Ryan, you've never stopped staring at that since I got you it and you still haven't even said thank you" Beth said.
"Oh yeah," he grinned "thanks."
Ryan was 17, well built and his jet-black hair was nearly always spiked up with gel. Beth was 17 and looked exactly like Ryan apart from the obvious fact that he was a boy, probably what you would expect if you had a twin.
"When's Jack coming?" Beth asked. Jack Forrest was Ryan and Beth's best friend from school and they had been friends ever since they had started school.
"He said he'd b here at 10pm, Ryan said, looking at his watch. "its ten-to ten now sp we better put these suitcases in the car, that way we can head to the airport as soon as Jack comes."
They wheeled the cases out the door and put them into the boot of the car.
"I still can't believe we won those tickets to Canada on the new
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Miscellaneous (view all)
- NVQ BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2: MODULE 202
- What safeguards need to be in place when assessing children ...
- Who is responsible for Desdemona's death?
- Essay on Gender Equality
- NVQ BUSINESS AND ADMINISTRATION LEVEL 2: MODULE 219
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Zoey. University Student.