- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Greenwich se trouve sur le fleuve la Tamise, et juste en bas du fleuve est la barrire de la Tamise. Il y a le clbre Cutty Sark visiter et l'universit navale royale. L'observatoir
The first 200 words of this essay...
Greenwich lies on the River Thames, and just down river is the Thames Barrier. There is the famous Cutty Sark to visit and the Royal Naval College. The Royal Observatory, the National Maritime Museum and the Queens House are in Greenwich Park. The London Marathon starts in Greenwich Park every spring.
Greenwich has a long heritage; it was the birthplace of King Henry VIII and his daughters Queen Mary (Bloody Mary) and Queen Elizabeth I (The Virgin Queen).
There are big plans for Greenwich in the future. Not only are the 2012 Olympics planned to be there, but also Anschutz Entertainment group are turning the previously known as 'Millennium Dome' into a concert hall and more. Also, there are plans to build new housing along the river Thames.
It is possible to get to Greenwich by using train, boat, bus, docklands, and London underground. Getting to Greenwich from central London is very easy. By train all you have to do is catch a train from Charing Cross, Waterloo East, or London Bridge.
There are lots of hotels in Greenwich. There is a 'novotel' on Greenwich high road, devonport house hotel on King
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
French (view all)
- French writing assessment - Healthy lifestyle
- French school
- French gcse writing controlled assessment - school life
- French - Healthy Living
- French - Helping Around The House
- Mes Vacances - My Holdiay
- Mes Vacances (My Holiday)
- French writing - me and my town
- GCSE French Controlled Assessment - What is your favourite t...
- French- Holidays in France and America
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.