- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Am going to base my circuit around football as I feel there are areas that I could improve on. As well as improving my overall game this circuit will also vastly
The first 200 words of this essay...
Purpose / Aim
The aim of this programme is to base a circuit around a specific sport. This could be a sport that you may feel you could improve upon in certain aspects. I am going to base my circuit around football as I feel there are areas that I could improve on. As well as improving my overall game this circuit will also vastly improve my general fitness. The purpose of my initial training programme is to improve my overall game, whilst achieving maximum targets throughout the course. I aim to make the progress as enjoyable as possible. By the end of the programme I will hope to of improved in many aspects of my stamina and improved a lot in football, which is the sport that I have designed this circuit around.
To ensure that this programme is safe precaution will have to be taken into account. Firstly before the circuit takes place, a warm up will have to be conducted. Doing this ensures that the muscles are warm and ready for use. Another precaution to take is that when the apparatus is being prepared; ensure that the correct methods of lifting equipment
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- Potential hazards and injuries in sport.
- Fitness Testing and Training - Components of Fitness, Three...
- Analysis of Performance GCSE PE Coursework
- My personal exercise programme (P.E.P) is on football and I ...
- Introduction to PEP. My aim is to improve my anaerobic fitn...
- Tennis Research Paper
- P5 Prepare and present dietary guidelines for a selected...
- Football and Table Tennis rules and regulations which help ...
- Lifestyle factors that can affect sporting performance
- Describe three different fitness training methods used to ac...
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.