- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Analysis of Performance GCSE PE Coursework
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Physical Education and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
Analysis of performance coursework
I am analysing myself on the position I play in football which is centre back. The important skills needed in order to play centre back are:
These skills are important for:
* Power is important so the player is able to strike the ball hard enough to clear it from danger. It is also important so the player can jump high to win headers.
* Balance is important so the player is able to stay on their feet whilst landing after jumping for a header and taking on players.
* Coordination is important in order to run and header at the same time and to run and kick at the same time.
* Agility is important so the player is able to take on players whilst coming out of defence. It is also important for the layer so he is able to keep track of his marker whilst his marker tries to lose him in and out of players.
* Timing is important so the player is able
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- Fitness Testing and Training - Components of Fitness, Three...
- Netball circuit training?
- PEP and performance analysis for rounders
- My six week personal training programme for football.
- My Strengths and Weaknesses - P.E.
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
- Personal Exercise Programme
- P.E Btec work -Assessing my Levels of Fitness
- Tennis - History and Great Players
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Circuit Training
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.