- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Designing a five week training schedule
The first 200 words of this essay...
I have been given the task of designing a five week training schedule; I will be required to carry out this training programme in order to achieve full marks. I have to design this training proggramme to improve the level of fitness in a certain sport.
The sport I have chosen to base my training proggramme around is football. I have chosen football as my sport to concentrate on because I enjoy playing the sport and it is the main sport that I play. I play Football most weekends for about three hours, but do not play for a local team. I hope that by carrying out my training proggramme I will become fitter and more skilled in Football, therefore joining my local team. This is something that I will hopefully carry out and this training proggramme will not only improve my football skills, but my level of fitness also and therefore being able to participate in many other sports.
My present level of fitness is about average, I do play a lot of sport but I am a smoker at present. I play football at break times and lunchtimes for about half an hour each
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- 6 Week Football Training Programme
- Skills of a sports leader
- netball weaknesses
- Potential hazards and injuries in sport.
- Skills and techniques required for Badminton.
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
- Personal Exercise Programme
- P.E Btec work -Assessing my Levels of Fitness
- Tennis - History and Great Players
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Circuit Training
""John Plowright. Teacher. Repton School. Derbyshire.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.