- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
GCSE PE Personal Exercise Programme (PEP)
- Essay length: 5379 words
- Submitted: 17/01/2007
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE PE Personal Exercise Programme Coursework
Football Training Programme
By Jay Shukla
I. Personal Profile
* Name, Age, Gender etc.
* Introducing the training methods and chosen sport
III. Before PEP Fitness Analysis
* Analysis of my fitness before starting my PEP
IV. Background Research
* Detailed sport research & performance testing
V. Training Principles
* SPORT & FITT Principles
VI. Training Methods
* Details on Training Methods & Advantages and Disadvantages
VII. Training Programme
* My circuit & details
* Week by week analysis and results of my training programme
IX. After PEP Fitness Analysis / Conclusion
* Analysis of my fitness over the six week period and conclusion
I. Personal Profile
Name: Jay Shukla
Date of Birth: 8/10/1990
Maximum Heart Rate: 220 - 15 = 205 b.p.m
Chosen Sport: Football
Position Played: All round, mainly midfield
Average Time Playing Sport: 6 hours a week
Facilities Available: Community Park, Leisure Centre &
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- personal exercise plan My sport- FOOTBALL
- For my As level physical education Personal Performance Port...
- Officiating in sport
- This is my client's 6-week training programme, his main spor...
- AQA PE GCSE coursework
- Football and Table Tennis rules and regulations which help ...
- Lifestyle factors that can affect sporting performance
- Describe three different fitness training methods used to ac...
- Description of two of the National Sports Centres
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
""Oliver Baldesare. National Sports Diploma. BTEC Student.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.