- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
GCSE training program for a right midfielder in football
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE training program for a right midfielder in football.
I have chosen to base my training programme on football. I will specifically focus on the position right midfield because it is wear I play for my football team. This position requires a lot of effort as the players must defend as well as attack and must also be a key part of moving the ball around the field.
I feel that the four components of fitness I will need to focus on are muscular endurance, agility, skill levels and aerobic power. I feel that I would need muscular endurance because what im expected to do is stretched over 90 minutes so my body/muscles need to keep going at medium to maximum efficiency. Agility is needed in my role as my body/muscles must have the ability to turn quickly to connect with passes and to outrun opponents. My level of skill is fairly important in my position as when I come up against more challenging opponents a combination of agility and skill would be needed to get past them. For example a simple sidestep over the ball would usually send the opponent the wrong way while you
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- Skills of a sports leader
- 6 Week Football Training Programme
- Potential hazards and injuries in sport.
- Fitness Testing and Training - Components of Fitness, Three...
- netball weaknesses
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
- Personal Exercise Programme
- P.E Btec work -Assessing my Levels of Fitness
- Tennis - History and Great Players
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Circuit Training
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.