- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Logbook on Swimming
The first 200 words of this essay...
Freestyle: The fastest and most well known stroke from many people. This is one of the strokes that require a lot of endurance and it.
Backstroke: This stork is one of the most difficult stroke because you cannot see where you are going and it requires you to swim with all of your body close to the surface of the water (like lying your back on a bed and your head on a pillow).
Front Crawl: To do this, you have to swim with your body close to the surface and the best way to do this is to put your face in the water unless you need to breathe in air. Then you use your arm is used to help to increase speed on your stroke and to do this, your elbow should be bending and pushing the hand towards the feet and then start lifting the arms out of the water and start rotating it again. Also the leg plays one of the important parts of the stroke because you use the leg to power your way forward.
Backstroke: To do this you got to keep yourself travelling in a straight line,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- Health-related Exercise/Training Programme
- Testing Assignment- Health Related Fitness
- Action plan to improve backstroke.
- Before I started to even design my personal exercise program...
- Design a six-week personal exercise programme specifically f...
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
- Personal Exercise Programme
- P.E Btec work -Assessing my Levels of Fitness
- Tennis - History and Great Players
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Circuit Training
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.