- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
My aims for the Personal Exercise Program are that I intend to concentrate mainly on improving my cardiovascular endurance and my muscular endurance.
- Essay length: 4070 words
- Submitted: 18/03/2012
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE Physical Education
Section 1; Personal Profile;
My name is R and I'm 15 years old. My height is; 5ft 3in and my weight is; 46kg
The sports that I like doing are trampolining, football and karate. I belong to a karate club and train every Tuesday, I also use to play for a football club outside of school and the football and netball team in school, I also like to run, bike and swim, and whenever I have spare time I do them.
Level of Performance;
Within my sport karate I would like to become a black belt, and take part in competitions, mainly at national level. In trampolining I want to be able to do front and back summersaults.
Weekly Pattern of Exercise;
Every day I do 10 sit-ups, 10 crunches, 10 push ups, 10 lunges and 10 squats; they take about 30 minutes to do all together.
Monday; I walk to school, takes 30 minutes, and I then do GCSE PE Practical for 1 hour.
Tuesday; I walk to school, takes 30 minutes, then after school I do 1 hours of karate.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- 6 Week Football Training Programme
- Skills of a sports leader
- netball weaknesses
- Skills and techniques required for Badminton.
- Potential hazards and injuries in sport.
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
- Personal Exercise Programme
- P.E Btec work -Assessing my Levels of Fitness
- Tennis - History and Great Players
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Circuit Training
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Telim Dars. Chemistry, Physics and English Literature. A Level Student.