- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
My Fitness Training Program.
The first 200 words of this essay...
My Fitness Training Program
Candidate name: Ben spittle
Purpose/aim of the program.
Well the aim of my training program is to increase my fitness level after the six weeks of the program. It will also help develop my football skills and my stamina and endurance while playing football. My current fitness level is level 13.3 on the bleep test and this training program should help me reach my target, which is level 15.
Current fitness level
My current fitness level is:
Bleep test: level 13
Cooper run: Excellent for a 15-16 year old boy
Ill improve my fitness level after 6 weeks by doing specific fitness test required for what I am doing in my program.
My physical activity I get in a typical week
Monday: In the morning I walk to school which is about 1mile and a half away. Then I have lessons where I have to walk to different classrooms. At breaktime I play football. Then I have lessons again. Then I play football again at dinner and sometimes walk to the dinner hall to get
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- To plan and structure a suitable training programme for a sp...
- PE analysis of performance
- Long Term Adaptations to Training
- Describe the fitness requirements of three contrasting sport...
- 5 Week Training Program For Football
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
- Personal Exercise Programme
- P.E Btec work -Assessing my Levels of Fitness
- Tennis - History and Great Players
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Circuit Training
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo