- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
My Fitness Training Programme.
The first 200 words of this essay...
James Stewart 10SM
Physical Education G.C.S.E. Coursework
My Fitness Training Programme
Every exercise has a specific effect on your body. For example a biceps curl with a heavy weight will strengthen your arm muscles. One with a lightweight will improve their endurance, but neither will affect your leg muscles at all.
This means that you must first decide what you want to improve, and then chose the right exercises. To improve in a sport you must exercise the right muscles and joints that you use in sport, and at the speed you use them. A training programme must be designed to suit the person doing it.
In order to avoid muscle tears and other injuries, you should build up an exercise gradually or progressively. This gives your body time to adapt to the increased demand on your muscles. The fitter you get, the harder it is to gain improvement, as you are getting closer to your full potential. Your fitness will stay at a constant level if you keep exercising at that level.
To improve fitness of a certain area of your body you need
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- Skills of a sports leader
- 6 Week Football Training Programme
- Potential hazards and injuries in sport.
- Skills and techniques required for Badminton.
- netball weaknesses
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
- Personal Exercise Programme
- P.E Btec work -Assessing my Levels of Fitness
- Tennis - History and Great Players
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Circuit Training
""Sabrina, Washington. IB English, History, Chemistry, Anthropology.
""Zoey. University Student.