- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
My personal exercise programme
The first 200 words of this essay...
Name: Phillip Daniel Harrison
Medical Info: N/A
Past Injuries: Two fractured vertebrates (T5, T6) at the age of 9 from an incident at home on the stairs.
Current Activities Undertaken: Swimming at National level for Isle of Man
Frequency of Activity: For 11 months of a year I will be training at a competitive level, which will consist of 18 hours of swimming split into 9, two-hour training sessions. Also to help with other aspects of my fitness like muscular endurance I go to the Gym for 3 hours, which is split into 3, one-hour sessions.
Monday: Swimming (Castletown) 5.00pm-7.00pm
Tuesday: Swimming (Peel) 5.30am-7.30am, Swimming (Ramsey) 7.00pm-9.00pm
Wednesday: Gym (Mount Murray) 7.00-8.00, Swimming (Peel) 6.00pm-8.00pm
Thursday: Swimming (Peel) 5.30am-7.30am, Swimming (Peel) 6.00pm-8.00pm
Friday: Swimming (Douglas) 7.30pm-9.30pm
Saturday: Gym (Mount Murray) 11.00am-12.00am, Swimming (Douglas) 5.00pm-7.00pm
Sunday: Gym (Mount Murray 1:00pm-2.00pm, Swimming (Douglas) 7.00pm-9.00pm
Perceived Level of Fitness
I believe that my current level of fitness is of a high standard
Reason for this perception
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- PEP for Rock Climbing
- Skills and techniques required for Badminton.
- Circuit Training Personal Programme
- Introduction to PEP. My aim is to improve my anaerobic fitn...
- Physical Education: Personal Exercise Plan Evaluation
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
- Personal Exercise Programme
- P.E Btec work -Assessing my Levels of Fitness
- Tennis - History and Great Players
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Circuit Training
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.