- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Netball study - P.E coursework
- Essay length: 10958 words
- Submitted: 22/11/2008
The first 200 words of this essay...
For my course work I will be coaching netball.
Netball is a fast skilful team game based on running, jumping, throwing and catching. Teams may consist of up to 12 players but only seven players may be on the court at one time, the extra players will be used if one of the players on court are injured or to tired. The aim of the game is to get the ball in the opposing goal ting as many times as possible throughout a match. The court is split by two lines that divide the court into thirds. At both ends of the court there is a shooting semicircle and a 10ft goal post with no back board. Each player has a playing position determined by the areas of the court where they may move. The playing positions are; Goal shooter (GS), Goal Attack (GA), Wing Attack (WA), Centre (C), Wing defence (WD), Goal Defence (GD), Goal Keeper (GK)
Her main job is to score goals and to work in and around the circle with the GA. She must be able to react quickly to things such as rebounds of the
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- a training programme aiming to improve my fitness levels in ...
- Long Term Adaptations to Training
- Describe the fitness requirements of three contrasting sport...
- My Strengths and Weaknesses - P.E.
- To plan and structure a suitable training programme for a sp...
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
- Personal Exercise Programme
- P.E Btec work -Assessing my Levels of Fitness
- Tennis - History and Great Players
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Circuit Training
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.