- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
PEP for GCSE
The first 200 words of this essay...
PEP for GCSE (Long Course)
The sport I have chosen to do my PEP on is rugby. I have chosen rugby because I am interested in it and also I participate at it. I enjoy playing rugby but in addition I enjoy watching rugby weather it be in the stands or watching it at home on the TV. I also enjoy watching my friends and family play when I'm not playing rugby myself. I play rugby at school for my year and I also play for a Sunday side. We are called Old Elthamians and we are a strong side. We are two times Kent sevens champions at U'13 and U'15 level. We regularly tour the continent and out of 8 games abroad we have only lost once. I take part in this sport because I find it fascinating and an excellent sport to participate at. Rugby brings you a great deal of comradely and most players show a great deal of team spirit.
When playing rugby my position is hooker, because I play hooker I need some specific fitness components. To be a good hooker you will require:
* strength for rucking and
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- Health-related Exercise/Training Programme
- Before I started to even design my personal exercise program...
- Action plan to improve backstroke.
- Design a six-week personal exercise programme specifically f...
- Personal Exercise Plan
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
- Personal Exercise Programme
- P.E Btec work -Assessing my Levels of Fitness
- Tennis - History and Great Players
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Circuit Training
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student