- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Personal Exercise Plan - Rounders
Are you in the right place?
Jump to Physical Education and see how teachers think you should prepare in:
The first 200 words of this essay...
My Personal Exercise Plan
Rounders - An Introduction
Rounders is played by boys and girls, men and women in every county, at different levels, from friendly games to International matches. It is a striking and fielding team game, which involves hitting a small hard leather cased ball with a round wooden or metal bat and then running around 4 bases or posts in order to score a rounder. Bowlers can bowl at over 60mph and batters can hit the ball at more than that. Rounders is supported by many Local Authority Leisure Services Departments and has media support to various degrees from local newspapers and radio stations and has featured on TV in local news items. Rounders is accepted by Sport England who give annual grant aid to the NRA for certain aspects of their work and the Foundation for Sport and the Arts has funded the setting up of the Awards Scheme.
The rules are revised where necessary every 3 years, the last review was in 2002. The last major change was in 1999 when it was decided to award 1/2 rounder for reaching second base after hitting the ball
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- For my As level physical education Personal Performance Port...
- personal exercise plan My sport- FOOTBALL
- Officiating in sport
- Explaining fitness requirements for achieving excellence in ...
- Skills of a sports leader
- Football and Table Tennis rules and regulations which help ...
- Lifestyle factors that can affect sporting performance
- Describe three different fitness training methods used to ac...
- Description of two of the National Sports Centres
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
""Joanne Barratt. Nursing. University Student.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.