- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
personal exercise plan swimming
The first 200 words of this essay...
Personal Exercise Plan.
I am going to construct a personal profile to analyse my needs in the training program so that I can improve my squash technique, my cardiovascular fitness, agility, muscle strength/ endurance, speed and aerobic and anaerobic energy systems.
Medical conditions: None.
What I enjoy doing: I enjoy swimming, playing squash, jogging, aerobics and power walking.
What activities I already take part in: I play squash two or three times a week, and got to the gym, and in the spring I cycle with my friends. I also have bleep test/ fitness test once every two weeks.
By improving my muscle strength and endurance it will mean that I am able to train for longer. Cardiovascular fitness is the ability of your heart to deliver oxygen to your muscles over a long period of time. This will build up my heart muscle and allow me to train for longer and cope with the pace of a longer game. By improving my agility it will my ability to perform a series of explosive power movements in a rapid succession in
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- Badminton is the sport I have chosen to train for and use my...
- Circuit Training For football.
- Sport nutrition P3, P4, M1
- Personal Exercise Program to develop and complete a 6 week t...
- 6-Week Training Program
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
- Personal Exercise Programme
- P.E Btec work -Assessing my Levels of Fitness
- Tennis - History and Great Players
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Circuit Training
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.