- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
- Essay length: 3028 words
- Submitted: 22/02/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE PE Coursework
PEP- Personal Exercise
Position: Centre Back
For Teacher use only
Planning (Max 20)
Performing (Max 20)
Monitoring (Max 10)
Evaluating (Max 20)
Purpose/aim of the programme.
Personal fitness profile.
Explain how fit you think you are, and if you have any injuries or health problems. Outline how much physical activity you get in a typical week. State what targets you expect to achieve by the end of the
5 sessions in terms of aspects of fitness/skills you want to improve. 5 marks
Current participation: I do core PE only one day a week. I do a lot of football and I train every Thursday and Saturday. I play a game on Sundays.
Injuries: I have no current injuries at this time but I pulled my hamstring last season in training.
General health: My physical well-being is fine and so is
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- Skills of a sports leader
- 6 Week Football Training Programme
- Fitness Testing and Training - Components of Fitness, Three...
- Action Plan - I am going to create a plan in order to improv...
- netball weaknesses
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
- Personal Exercise Programme
- P.E Btec work -Assessing my Levels of Fitness
- Tennis - History and Great Players
- Advantages & Disadvantages Of Circuit Training
""Sabreena, England. A Level Student. Biology and Chemistry.
""Shailan, Leicester. A Level Student. Very useful for Biology and Chemistry, also great help in Econo