- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
- Essay length: 3028 words
- Submitted: 22/02/2009
The first 200 words of this essay...
GCSE PE Coursework
PEP- Personal Exercise
Position: Centre Back
For Teacher use only
Planning (Max 20)
Performing (Max 20)
Monitoring (Max 10)
Evaluating (Max 20)
Purpose/aim of the programme.
Personal fitness profile.
Explain how fit you think you are, and if you have any injuries or health problems. Outline how much physical activity you get in a typical week. State what targets you expect to achieve by the end of the
5 sessions in terms of aspects of fitness/skills you want to improve. 5 marks
Current participation: I do core PE only one day a week. I do a lot of football and I train every Thursday and Saturday. I play a game on Sundays.
Injuries: I have no current injuries at this time but I pulled my hamstring last season in training.
General health: My physical well-being is fine and so
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Exercise and Training (view all)
- Introduction to PEP. My aim is to improve my anaerobic fitn...
- Fitness Testing and Training - Components of Fitness, Three...
- Personal Exercise Program to develop and complete a 6 week t...
- For my As level physical education Personal Performance Port...
- Explaining fitness requirements for achieving excellence in ...
- Football and Table Tennis rules and regulations which help ...
- Lifestyle factors that can affect sporting performance
- Describe three different fitness training methods used to ac...
- Description of two of the National Sports Centres
- Netball Coaching - plan for a training session.
""Asmaa, UAE. GCSE Student. Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English.
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.