- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Step-by-step system to gain muscle from a nutrition standpoint.
The first 200 words of this essay...
ÐÏà¡±á>þÿ <>þÿÿÿ;ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿì¥Á5@ ð¿0T3bjbjÏ2Ï2 (DXX¦(ÿÿÿÿÿÿ8V b4_v¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢Þàààààà$ÕR'¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¬¬¬¢¢¢Þ¬¢Þ¬¬¾¾¢ °«äIÇ¢¾Þ/0_¾-
¾ ¢¢¬¢¢¢¢¢¬step-by-step system to gain muscle from a nutrition standpoint.
1. DETERMINING CALORIES -- This formula is based on putting on muscle, not strictly body fat loss.
FORMULA FOR MEN:
A very active male seeking weight (muscle) gain = ideal body weight x 17
A moderately active male seeking weight (muscle) gain = ideal body weight x 16
Inactive male beginning a weight gain exercise program = ideal bodyweight x 15
FORMULA FOR WOMEN
A very active female seeking weight (muscle) gain = ideal body weight x 15
A moderately active female seeking weight (muscle) gain = ideal body weight x 13
Inactive female beginning a weight (muscle) gain exercise program = ideal bodyweight x 12
HERES AN EXAMPLE:
A moderately active male currently weighing 160 pounds wants to put on muscle. His goal is to add five pounds of muscle to his frame. Here is the formula: 165 (ideal body weight) x 16 (moderately active male) = 2,640 calories. Please keep it realistic! If you're 160 pounds and you place 250 pounds into the formula
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Anatomy and Physiology (view all)
- Explain the energy requirements of four different types of p...
- Nutrition for Fitness, Health and Exercise
- Coursework Investigation: Plan experiments to determine the ...
- How does exercise affect heart rate?
- The physical fitness and skill related fitness requirements ...
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.