- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
HUMANITIES FOR CITIZENSHIP COURSEWORK
"Will the Israeli Separation wall help to bring peace between Israel and Palestine?"
Israel is located in the Middle East on the eastern side of the Mediterranean Sea and is north of Egypt, south of Lebanon and west of Jordan.
The Light section shows the land owned by Israel which is also known as the "Jewish" state.
The Dark section shows the land occupied by Palestine, also known as a part of an "Arab" state. The surrounding borders are in the possession of the Arab Empire.
The conflict begins at May 1948 (Kay Prag- Israel and the Palestinian Territories, 2002). It is the official creation of Israel and they received their Independence. However, the Arab countries especially Palestine, where Israel was established was not happy. So in this day of Israel's Evolution and Independence and onwards, it starts the War of Independence. This, of course, had an impact on the Arab people as Israel had the most power. Many Arabs were forced to evacuate most Southern areas and villages of Palestine. It is estimated of about 726,000 Palestinian refugees to flee
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Politics (view all)
- How important a contribution is made by the Ombudsmen to the...
- Distinguish between the different functions of the House of ...
- To what extent was there a 'post war consensus' between 1945...
- What means are available to parliament and how effective is ...
- To what extent has Parliament lost Sovereignty?
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.
""Ruth, British Virgin Islands. University Student. Constitutional and Administrative Law.