- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
Memo to members of my organization
Pick a company and country of interest
Describe politics, laws, and substantial reasoning behind choice
By: Kendra Heid
To: All Managers of the Organization
From: Kendra Heid
Subject: Billabong in New Zealand
This memo includes a brief overview of Billabong and why New Zealand is a potential international market. You will also be informed of what type of government this country upholds, focusing on political and legal systems. There is also an explanation for each phase of government. You'll find that I've provided a little information on the country's main tourist attraction for activities that pertain to Billabong's mission as surf, skate, snow, and wake company.
Billabong, as you may or may not know, is a surf and extreme sports clothing and accessories brand. Some products they offer include swimwear, t-shirts and jeans and shoes. They also offer specialty gear at sports stores around the world including surfboards, wakeboards, snowboards and skateboards. We should consider bringing Billabong to New Zealand. Already, Billabong has stores in more than 90 countries and sponsors tournaments in Australia, South Africa and Spain.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Politics (view all)
- What are the major threats to democracy?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the devolution ...
- An Essay Plan on: 'To what extent, if at all, is New Labour ...
- "Tony Blair has been criticised by some for being a Tor...
- Gandhi's beliefs.
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Sarah. Sociology, Politics, Economics, Psychology. University Student.