- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Autobiography - creative writing.
The first 200 words of this essay...
On Saturday the 28th of December, I was born in Guernsey. I don't know what happened, apart from the fact that I was born prematurely by a month.
The first memory I can really remember is when my Dad first took me dinghy sailing. I was only four so in a way the sea was scary. My Dad got the boat ready and helped me with my lifejacket. Then we were off; it was amazing we went so fast. My Dad showed me what to do; he even let me steer. We zoomed around the harbour looking at all the boats. We tried to guess where they came from by looking at their flags. From that day, I have loved sailing.
My next memory that I can call to mind is when I was seven. It was Christmas time. My auntie and two cousins came for a holiday from Australia. It was a hilarious Christmas. The best part was waking up on Christmas morning. Ben the youngest cousin woke me up at five in the morning to say that Santa had delivered our stockings. He was so excited I thought he was going
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Psychology (view all)
- In this essay I will evaluate and explain the Social Learnin...
- Research Methodology
- Compare and contrast two psychological perspectives I am go...
- How do external factors affect a child's development?
- Freud's' psychodynamic approach attempts to explain what dri...
- This research was taken place in order to investigate whethe...
- Psychology Perception - While playing outside with his frien...
- Separation Anxiety Disorder V.S. Separation Anxiety
- What is meant in psychology by the term attachment?
- Structures and functions of the brain
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Jackie Shanahan. Maths. A Level Student.