- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month
Abortion and Euthanasia.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Abortion and Euthanasia
All Christian's believe that life is sacred and that it is precious and should be respected by all mankind. This is probably because of the Bible reading Genesis 1:26,27. This states that God created humankind is created in the Images and Likeness of God. Quote
"Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness",
and so we should be protected and respected. Also it states that God give us dominion and power to look over Gods creation
"and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea...and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
That states that we are the most important form of life on Earth. Humans are created in Gods image and only God can take it away, hence
"God giveth life God taketh it away not you" (Manic Street Preachers).
God has been involved in all of out lives and he breathes his life into each one of us.
In Jeremiah 1:5 it states that God is active in the creation of us all and we all have individual gifts and talents that are unique.
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £6.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Existence of God (view all)
- Discuss two criticisms of the argument from religious experi...
- A 'Mandir' is Hindus' temple.
- 'All Worship is a waste of time because people cannot be sur...
- Life After Death
- Was Egyptian Medicine an important step forward?
""Natalie. Criminology, Politics, Psychology and Economics. University Student.
""Zoey. University Student.