- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Abortion - Reflection paper
The first 200 words of this essay...
John Murphy December 10,2001
Religion 4.1 Reflection paper
In my eyes as a teenager I feel that if anyone was to get an abortion is committing a sin. Its morally wrong and your only hurting yourself. The group express a video that made me think how can someone go through such pain to get rid of something they started to make inside of them. Seeing how they take it out and all of the babies parts and the separation of body parts made me sick to my stomach. I feel in this country as Americans and as Catholics we should stop an act that destroys everything we believe in. Its understandable that you can't have a baby or don't want it. But as I see it people should have the baby and give it up for adoption at least the kid can live.
The group did a nice job expressing what they thought was wrong about it. They gave enough information for me to understand how our country works and how many abortions per day there are. It seems that there more abortions then people being born. Just seeing pictures after pictures
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Abortion and other medical issues (view all)
- 'Abortion is murder'
- Life begins at conception. Do you agree?
- arguments for and against abortion.
- Abortion Persuasive Essay - against
- Abortion is never justified. Do you agree?
""Yvette Agars. Senior History Teacher. Saint John's College. Whyalla S.A.
""Yoel Lax. Religious Studies. GCSE Student.