• Join over 1.2 million students every month
  • Accelerate your learning by 29%
  • Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month

Anti-abortions speech

Extracts from this document...

Introduction

Abortion Do you live in a civilized society? Does the thought of thousands of people being murdered daily prey on your mind? Today the brutal, horrific and immoral murder of thousands of babies daily is allowed. Why? In Britain and across the world abortion is legal at any time between conception, to 9 months later when birth will take place. At 9 weeks the baby can feel pain. Imagine. How must it feel to drink acid and feel your body burn from the inside out? Or be dragged out of the womb when you can't yet breathe on your own and you suffocate? Gianna Jessen was a "botched abortion". Because of this she had cerebral palsy. They thought she would die. ...read more.

Middle

The argument for abortion is that the baby isn't alive. Therefore it isn't murder. There are two main areas we must consider a persons view and the biological view before making a decision on whether it is right or wrong. The problem with one persons view is that it is just that one persons view however biological points are undisputable fact. Fact 18 days after conception the baby has a heartbeat. Fact at 6 weeks the baby has brainwaves. Fact at 8 weeks the baby has a stomach liver and kidneys and fingerprints are formed. Fact at 9 weeks the baby can feel pain. ...read more.

Conclusion

They say that some mothers may have been raped or the mother's health may be at risk that only accounts for 5% the other 95% is because the baby is not wanted. The malevolent dictators in Parliament provide a platform for the savage killing of hundreds if not thousands of babies daily. Abortion must be stopped if we are to live in a just and lawful society. It can. No it must be stopped. Put an end to the unjust butchery of babies daily. Campaign. Write to mps to put and end to the violence in every hospital across Britain. Merciless. Immoral. Unjust. Sickening. These superlatives are relevant this does happen it must be stopped. Thomas Basley ...read more.

The above preview is unformatted text

This student written piece of work is one of many that can be found in our GCSE Abortion and other medical issues section.

Found what you're looking for?

  • Start learning 29% faster today
  • 150,000+ documents available
  • Just £6.99 a month

Not the one? Search for your essay title...
  • Join over 1.2 million students every month
  • Accelerate your learning by 29%
  • Unlimited access from just £6.99 per month

See related essaysSee related essays

Related GCSE Abortion and other medical issues essays

  1. Abortion Speech.

    A new human life begins at fertilisation when a sperm cell penetrates a woman's ova. By day 18 after fertilisation the tiny new human's heart is forming and eyes starting to develop. Day 20 sees the spinal cord and nervous system already established.

  2. Are Designer Babies Wrong?

    this term has been developed and promoted in a unproductive way by the British media. Which consequently has created an unnecessarily link between doctors screening embryos for genetic diseases, and that of engineering embryos to develop specific characteristics. If you were to weigh up the advantages with the disadvantages I

  • Over 160,000 pieces
    of student written work
  • Annotated by
    experienced teachers
  • Ideas and feedback to
    improve your own work