- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Athiesm - Persuasive essay.
The first 200 words of this essay...
Athiesm - Persuasive Essay
Written by: sarah
I am an atheist, but only just as I was an agnostic for a long time. An agnostic likes the idea of a god, however feels that it can't be proved. but an atheist just doesn't believe, whilst a theist does. I am supposedly catholic, but I have never really been religious, as my parents never took me to church or forced me to pray. However I did go to a catholic school as my primary school where there was a mass every week and I even got my 1st holy communion done. It was only when I was asked about doing my confirmation that I questioned it all. Why? Why do we have to be accepted to god...again? Surely baptism was enough? But no, then you have Holy Communion. Even that's not enough you need to be confirmed. The cycle never ends.
When I was little I used to read the bible especially the Old Testament as it was very story like. Again I realised that it was a story. Noah's ark? Adam and eve? You have got to be kidding. The Old Testament is the Jewish holy
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Prejudice and Discrimination (view all)
- Taking any three psychological theories of prejudice: How ad...
- Personal Reading Study - "Cry Freedom" by John Bri...
- FORGIVENESS: Explain the meaning and significance for Christ...
- Racism - a christian perspective.
- Reducing Prejudice !!
""Zoia, London. GCSE Student. 'English, Science, RE, Geography, History.'
""Kim. Nursing, Mental Health, Psychology. University Student.