- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
The first 200 words of this essay...
For my citizenship coursework, I will be working with Muhammad Hayyat Khan and Ahmed Mamman because all three of us have been good friends for a long time. In addition, we get on together extremely well and never have problems deciding things between us. Both of my colleagues have had very good previous academic years and therefore together we should be able to come up with some really high-quality ideas of what possible things we can do for our coursework. I know by working with my two friends that I will surely decide on a good coursework project to do. Another advantage point is that we meet quite often outside of school so doing the coursework out of school would not be much of a problem. Advantages for working together include that we equally share the responsibility and each contribute to the work so it is not too hard. Furthermore if we have three people we will get three different ideas instead of one this also proves as a very big advantage as will be able to choose from a variety and pick the one idea which suits us the best. Also on the day of the activity,
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Charities, Poverty and Development (view all)
- The term poverty is widely used to describe situations that ...
- Explain the terms 'Relative poverty', 'Absolute Poverty' and...
- Outline Christian and Jewish teachings on wealth and poverty...
- Discuss: "Money is the root of all evil".
- How has the Welfare State tried to eliminate poverty and can...
""Simon. Politics and International Relations. University Student.
""Lex Fawste. English, Biology, Physics, Maths, and Chemistry. A Level Student.