- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
Different people through out the world have different lives. This may mean some people are poorer than others and have less food and water. Christians try to help people less fortunate than themselves in many ways. Christians are taught to
The first 200 words of this essay...
Religious Education Coursework
Describe the Christian teachings on the way in which believers should treat people who are less fortunate than themselves.
Different people through out the world have different lives. This may mean some people are poorer than others and have less food and water. Christians try to help people less fortunate than themselves in many ways. Christians are taught to 'Love thy neigh bough' (Matthew 22:36-40). Christians believe in Agape.
Christians like everyone else in the world has basic needs. I believe a Christians basic needs are food, water, shelter and warmth. These are vital things u need for living and without them staying alive would be almost impossible.
Peters map is a map, which has a line dividing two sections of the world. We call this the north south divide. This divide basically splits the rich and the poor. The rich north has far less people but a lot more money and the poor south has a lot more people but far less money. This is about 80%-20% both ways round. The rich countries are known as the Developed World or sometimes the first world and these countries use
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Charities, Poverty and Development (view all)
- Poverty is a Controversial Issue.
- Explain the terms 'Relative poverty', 'Absolute Poverty' and...
- Poverty and Wealth: a Christian Perspective.
- Singing Silence" by Eva Lis Waurio values the experienc...
- This essay outlines, contrasts and critically discusses two ...
""Dean Hil. l Media, Business, ICT, History and Sciences. University Student.
""Jacqueline. Modern Studies and English. GCSE Student