- Join over 1.2 million students every month
- Accelerate your learning by 29%
- Unlimited access for just £4.99 per month
english original writing
The first 200 words of this essay...
As I stare at the 4 same grey walls I know I don't have long left before they execute me. It is my own fault I have to say sorry to the families of the men I killed. I truly am sorry for what I have done.
It was a cold dark foggy night and I am trying to get away from my abusive husband. I have tried to leave him before but he always manages to get me back by saying he will change and he is sorry but he never is. This time is different though I am nearly there my sweaty hand reaches for the door handle and someone grabbed my from behind dragging me back by my hair. WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING!!!!!. My husband James screamed in my face. Then I saw it my only way out, the knife, I grabbed it and plunged it into his heart again and again. I felt like I was finally getting my own back 10 years of hate filled me up and I couldn't stop after 47 times I finally stopped and stepped over his lifeless body I was free finally. Well at least I thought I
Found what you're looking for?
- Start learning 29% faster today
- Over 150,000 essays available
- Just £4.99 a month
Not the one? We have 100's more
Capital Punishment (view all)
- Crime and Punishment in the Elizabethan Age.
- Critically evaluate arguments for and against the death pena...
- Should Capital Punishment be brought back?
- Is the death penalty the best protection from a murderer? Is...
- Flatliners review.
""Nikolay. Business Studies. BTEC Student.
""Waseem Hussain. Biology, Maths, Chemistry, ICT A Level Student.